31.1.03

Blogging is a form of exercise; I am under no impression that anyone but myself and a slight few others read this rambling. If I'm wrong, by all means, drop me a line. I have no money for things like counters and whatnots.

iCab is kinda cute, for a browser. I was searching for something lightweight enough for Gir (my "new" tangerine iBook, until my 17" goddess, er, PowerBook, Pallas arrives) to handle with his limited memory, but iCab has an annoying tendency to not want to do things. Also, it often lays out the contents of rollover menus in a messy and permanent fashion, and will not allow me to sign into my Blogger account.

By contrast, Netscape 7 works fairly well. But where are some goddamned themes? And why is this thing such an ugly memory hog (currently chewing on 33.2 megs of RAM)? For an OS9 implementation, that's pretty sick.

Nope, don't like 'em one bit. Ah well, time to go treat my headache with heat and aspirin, my two new best friends.

No comments: