17.11.02

Holy Fuck.

I keep some older issues of Time magazine by the head, for reading material. So this is from an older issue, but still, it deserves comment:
"'All the people who were in the family [health insurance policy] catgory screamed miserably: "I wouldn't have had all these children if I knew you were going to cut our family allowance!"'"

Holy Fuck.

Something's terribly wrong with this picture, that a parent is even capable of thinking of their offspring as an expense instead of a human being. They are stating, if not explicitly, that their children are no more than _lifestlye accessories_, to be indulged in only when you can get good insurance coverage on them. "If I had known that you were going to cut our family allowance, I wouldn't have started spitting out babies like a factory." "If I'd known I was going to get drunk, I wouldn't have had so many beers." "If I'd known I was going to lose my money, I wouldn't have fallen for that pyramid scam."

Holy Fuck.

These are the prisoners to the allmighty urge to Hump, the breeders of our race, good for nothing but expanding the gene pool. This quote makes me despise the Great Unwashed Masses even more. Am I being an eletist snob? No, I merely have respect for human life, as this person manifestly does not. To paraphrase our most popular angry white boy, "Apparently, they 'ain't parents." These are exactly the kind of people who should not be reproducing.

No comments: