27.4.03

What a freaking gorgeous day. Here in Anytown there is woodland, there are hills, there are rivers, and on occasion, a clear blue sky that almost hurts to look at and a constant zephyr that keeps your core temperature nice and balanced but lets you feel the warmth of the sun on your neck.

Secret Message: Have fun camping, Eyelids! Reconnect with nature.

Summertime, and the living's easy... thank you iTunes, it's been a while since I heard this one. Sublime.

Superb, that's another s-u word that people don't use nearly enough. Every time I think of it, I make a resolution to use it in some everyday conversation. My laptop Pallas could best be described as Superb. Tomorrow - the video store, or else House of 1,000 Corpses with Tak. After this and Jackass, you owe me The Quiet American, girl.

Oh, and not that it was particularly burdensome, but school's out for summer. Yippie Kay Ay, Mamma Jamma. The Great Buildup of muscle mass and funding begins now. For general knowledge, writing is almost always more interesting when you're sleep deprived. I think I'm going to try that out tomorrow.

No comments: