23.3.04

Perhaps if I dedicated this blog to People Living With Intestinal Disorders, it would do some good for the greater population of Earth. Perhaps if I hosted intelligent discussion on the current state of whales, people would be interested in what I had to say. Perhaps if I actually did something with my time instead of watching movies at work and watching teevee at home I could talk to other people without wanting to kill them.

Seriously. This desire to rend and destroy the lives of the creatures I share this planet with gets in the way sometimes. Well, I wouldn't really kill them as such - I'd just send them home crying to mommy after utterly crushing their spirits. It's wrong, morally, but I feel like destroying.

Yes, give me one of the new 155mm AGWS' to play with. I've a few rounds to park in the homes of my enemies.

No comments: